This company lacks integrity and has the worst customer service.Confirmed 2x's in the same day that I was on the delivery schedule - no show.

After hours dispatch had driver call me. He told me he was told not to deliver due to a vicious dog; but would come out if I paid an additional $200 for the delivery. What a crappy thing to do to a long time customer with no history of problems with dogs or otherwise!

No way to contact the local office or talk to anyone after 5pm.If they didn't want my business any longer all they had to do was tell me rather than making me wait all day for a delivery that they confirmed was coming but had no intention of doing!

Preferred solution: Change companies.

Had an Experience with Ferrellgas?

Comments

Canton, Texas, United States #898776

you want worst customer serivce go with Suburban Propane thats the worst company in the world

I don't have problems with Ferrell

Gas . I find their service to be above board.

Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Waste Management - Residential Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more