Ferrellgas - Worse Customer Service Ever

I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane.But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing with Ferrellgas, several missed deliveries resulting in no gas in the lowest temperatures of Winter.

After finding out that their installed regulator caused a large amount of soot build-up in my furnace, causing it to shut down and being told it will take $1600 to get it running again, I was told though it "might be" the regulator's not sending enough pressure to the furnace, but since they only give a year's warranty on a regulator, they don't intend to help with getting my furnace back up and running and on top of which their Operations Manager, Chris (NJ & PA) hung up on me, telling me that he thought it was a maintenance issue, not their regulator, (he was supposed to stop by but didn't bother), which was not the opinion of the professional technician who attempted to fix the furnace. Propane is supposed to burn clean, you'd never know it from looking at my furnace. So once again, Ferrellgas does not give a *** about their customer, I'm without heat, but oh, they are willing to replace the regulator and ONLY charge me $100.

How I get the furnace running again, they don't care.This is one company, I highly DO NOT RECOMMEND

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Delivery and customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ferrellgas Residential Propane Service
Review category
review #797681 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ferrellgas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ferrellgas. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ferrellgas.
Filing a new complaint about