Piedmont, Missouri
1.5

Was promised delivery of gas in a week but no one delivered.Called them and was told delivery would be the next day.

Guess what, no delivery. Called 2 days later and was promised delivery today. So far no delivery. It's 9 degrees out and my tank is now showing zero percent but it hasn't run out yet....probably any minute.

I'm 72 years old and am on oxygen because of lung cancer and can not handle the cold very well.

I feel Ferrellgas lies about there deliveries and their customer service could care less about their customers.

I guess that's why they have a D- rating with the BBB.Don't buy from Ferrellgas!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of gas and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Ferrellgas needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gas in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ferrellgas.

Had an Experience with Ferrellgas?

Comments

Waste Pro Usa - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro Usa "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Ferrellgas - Worse Customer Service Ever Ferrellgas "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..." Read more Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more